Sometimes I think I just need someplace to write out my thoughts, so this has become it. If anyone reads and thinks of anything encouraging or entertaining or if you just want to share some advice please feel free to comment.
So, I've been applying for jobs this week. Looking for something new once our contract is up with Camfel. Now I love my job, but being on the road full time can start to wear you out. If it was just me, I would most likely be coming back, but I also have to think about Mandie and I can tell how much this is wearing her out. Don't get me wrong it is wearing me out as well, but I think that a summer break would take care of that. I worry that I won't be able to find a job, or at least not a job that will allow us to pay for all of our bills. I know that God will provide, but the human side of me worries about this way more then I should let it. I try not to show it, at least to the best of my ability, but it is still there. I know that with Camfel we have a secure job (summers off), we get to see the country, we have extra spending money, and we are able to put extra on our student loans. Those things right there make me want to come back. Maybe I'm just scared of the unknown. I don't know. So far I have applied for eight different companies, and have no idea if they will actually hire me. Wells Fargo called and wanted an interview, but it had to be in Tucson and I'm currently in Maryland and most likely will not be back to Tucson until late June. I worry that this is how all of the jobs I apply for will be. How can I convince someone to hire me if they never get to meet me face to face?
Anyway, that is what is currently going on in my mind. Again, nothing profound, just the fears and worries that I am going through right now. Really that is what this blog is for, me to be able to write out my thoughts. So pay attention to it if you wish, but I cannot guarantee you that I will have any answers to the things I will write about (and I won't just write about depressing unanswered things, I will also update my life at times).
In other bad news, both the Diamondbacks and the Twins lost tonight. By the way for those who don't know, I am a huge baseball fan.
I love you and am praying for you and your job situation. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete